Every year we need to secure government, foundation, and corporate grants to maintain and expand our services. Every year this challenge becomes harder.
When you support Millhill, you are investing in young people, in families, in communities — and supporting an organization that truly makes each donated dollar go as far as possible. For example:
- $50 feeds a child breakfast, lunch, and a snack for 10 days.
- $100 allows a member of the Trenton PEERS (Performing, Educating, and Engaging about Responsible Strategies) to get out of the city and into the country for a weekend of team building.
- $250 provides a family five sessions with a Millhill therapist.
- $500 funds a group of 12 for six weeks focusing on life skills and parenting skills.
- $1,000 sends a child to Camp RISE for the summer.
Whatever the amount, your gift makes a tangible difference. You may send a check to our Trenton, NJ office or donate online.
For information on gifts of securities, planned gifts, or gifts-in-kind, call or email Karen Schoenitz, Director of Development: (609) 989-7333 x 123, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Make a Gift Online
Use this form to make a recurring monthly donation online using your credit card or PayPal — It’s quick, easy, and secure. Millhill is a registered nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization and your donation is fully tax-deductible.