We care about your child’s education
At Millhill, we provide a safe and nurturing learning environment for your child’s development. Millhill uses The Creative Curriculum® to address your child’s specific needs and interests.
Through different areas of study, hands-on activities, music and movement, children develop appropriate communication, social and emotional expression to move them forward in their education.
The Millhill Early Education Program was one of the first, and is one of the few, child development centers in the Trenton area that has earned accreditation by the National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC).
Children who attend the Millhill Preschool Program perform better on standardized testing through the fourth grade. 100% of the children who attend the Millhill Literacy Camp maintain or improve their reading level.
Millhill offers these programs:
- for ages 2 – 3 years
- NAEYC Accredited program for children who reside in the Trenton area
- for ages 3 – 5 years
- NAEYC Accredited program for Trenton residents only
Summer Enrichment Camps
- for children from the Trenton area
- ages 5 – 11
“I know my child will be safe and enjoy coming here.”
* Learn more about CAMP RISE »
- Highly-qualified certified teachers
- Bilingual teachers
- Small class size and individual attention
- Speech therapy
- Hearing tests and vision screening
- Nurse on-site
- Two outdoor playgrounds
- Field trips
- Music programs
- Gardening programs
- Summer swimming opportunities
- Free meals
- Full-day, full-year programming
For more information, including eligibility details and enrollment, please contact us.