In order to join the Trenton PEERS program, you must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Trenton resident attending a Trenton High School with a GPA of 3.0 or higher
- School attendance of 85% or higher
- Desire to pursue higher education – college, trade school, military, etc. post high school
- Willing to be a PEER role model and perform skits/workshops on making responsible choices
- Commitment to attend a weekly PEERS meeting – Tuesday or Thursday (5:00-8:00 p.m.) depending on your grade.*
* Transportation and a dinner meal are provided. Eligible for a $250 dollar quarterly stipend based on attendance and participation.
Please complete the application form below to participate in the Trenton PEERS program. For questions please email or call Micayla Weissburg, Youth Engagement Manager: (609) 989-7333 ext 122 email@example.com